- Go to the library website and click on Hillside Library Online Catalog.
- Log in with your regular school computer username and password.
- Search for the book you would like to review.
- Click or tap on the title of the book.
- Click or tap on the tab at the top that says “Reviews“.
- Click or tap on the button that says “Add Review“.
- Select a star rating:
Write a review in the section that says “enter your comments below” of the book using the guides below.
Read your review aloud to check for errors.
Be patient. The Librarian will have to approve your review!
- 5 Stars = Awesome (I’m glad I read this book. I loved it.)
- 4 Stars = Good (I liked this book. It was worth reading.)
- 3 Stars = Okay (This book wasn’t that good to me, but some people might like it.)
- 2 Stars = Fair (This book wasn’t terrible, but I probably wouldn’t read it again.)
- 1 Star = Poor (I didn’t like this book at all. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.)
You may want to visit the following sites to see examples of book reviews:
Share What You’re Reading
Spaghetti Book Club